UPDATE: Be sure to read my post about a great bundle deal that Cricut is offering, including a special offer with a 62% discount!
If you’re passionate about crafting, then odds are pretty great that you know Cricut! Well, that only leaves one question… do you know Joy?
With the Easy Press Mini, Cricut easily made us fall in love with “little” more than ever before, because we all know that “little” is so darn cute and irresistible!
Then today Cricut introduced us to the new Cricut Joy. Holy have to have it! So tiny, so versatile and look at that adorable little carry case!
Let’s face it, this is a must have just based on adorableness! So now that you’ve been introduced, go and learn more! One of the Joy pages has a machine comparison chart! Click on the images above (affiliate).
Features Summary for the world’s most approachable cutting & writing machine.
- Personalize just about anything Create a card for any occasion, custom labels to organize your pantry, or a decal for your water bottle.
- Works with popular materials. Cuts iron-on, cardstock, vinyl, and paper and even works with materials you already have at home.
- Draws any shape and writes in a variety of styles. Customize your design with a variety of pen types and line weights.
- Compact, portable, ready to go. Fits in a cubby, looks great on a counter, packs away easily, and sets up instantly.
- Longer and repeated cuts. Cuts one image up to 4 inches wide and 4 feet long or repeated cuts up to 20 feet long.
- Bluetooth® built in. It’s easy to wirelessly connect your computer, phone, or tablet so you can design anywhere.
- Easy-to-learn app for desktop, iOS & Android. Use the free Design Space® app on your computer or mobile device to create, save, and share projects.
- Works offline. Download images, fonts, and projects so you can design and cut even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts for free in a variety of standard file formats.
- Inspiration included. Comes with 50 free projects online so you can start creating right away and learn everything the machine can do.
- Support when you need it. With step-by-step help, FAQs, how-to videos, and extended chat & phone support, we’ll be here whenever you need a hand.